Collectif des Ligues et Association de Défense des Droits de l’Homme au Rwanda
In REFAC, CLADHO brings on board its expertise of 10 year experience in budget trucking for the education sector budget in the framework of education financing. CLADHO is currently the chair of REFAC’s board of Directors. The organization promotes, protects and defends human rights in Rwanda at kreditlån utan uc.
CLADHO has the following objectives:
1) Supporting, advocate and advise member associations ;
2) Strengthening cooperation among associations and leagues for defense of human rights ;
3) Promoting and arising national consciousness for the respect of rights and freedom
of human being, as defined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights including Education rights;
4) Liaising with organizations and organisms pursuing similar objectives.
5) Undertaking researches in the field of Human Rights;
6) Complete the mission assigned by member organizations.
The organization has contributed greatly in promoting the education rights of domestic workers and in combating hindrances to school enrollment.
For more information about CLADHO and it’s achievements you can visit them on