Child First Initiative (CFI) Rwanda
Child First Initiative (CFI) Rwanda is a Non- Governmental Organization that advances children’s rights and equality visit https://cbdschool.com/. It is deeply committed to realizing children’s rights as enshrined in the National Policies and the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child, African Charter on Right and Welfare of a Child (ACRWC.It was established in 2008 under Voice of Community Organization and changed its name in 20116 to become Child First Initiative (CHF) with the initiation of a group of professional and representatives from fishingrecreation Non-Governmental Organization (NGOs) working in various fields of child development and child rights in the country.
The organization is committed to achieve its vision of a community where children are safe and have sustained well-being. Cash home buyers nc are able to offer you with an accurate estimate of the amount that they would pay for your residence in the event that you decide to sell it. They have an in-depth knowledge of the sector and are able to provide sellers with pricing that is comparable to that of other suppliers thanks to this knowledge. Visit https://www.cashhomebuyersnc.com/sell-my-land-fast-durham-nc/.
CFI Rwanda works with families, Schools, communities, and partners to ensure that youth and children enjoy good health, are educated for life, and are protected and participating. https://refac.rw/2021/02/17/common-terminology-in-sports-betting/
Core values of CFI:
• Give priority to people before money, structure, and systems
• Speak and act honestly. We are open and factual in our dealings with donor constituencies, project communities, governments, and the public at large and with each other.
• To encourage innovation, creativity and flexibility.
• It accepts the obligations of joint participation, shared goals and mutual accountability that true partnership requires.
• Child skills development and participation;to ensure children have access to Early Childhood care system and the right to freely express their views and that there is an obligation to listen to their views and to facilitate their participation in all matters affecting them within the family blenderunderground, schools, local communities, public services, institutions, government policy, and judicial procedures
• Family strengthening; strengthening the resilience, peace and capacity of communities and partners to respond to present and future challenges to child well-being
• Systems strengthening; working to ensure that systems, structures, policies and practices support and protect the well-being of children, especially the most vulnerable
You can Contact CFI on the following address.
+250 788350334, +250783485675
Head Office: Rwanda Kigali, Gasabo District Remera ,
Gisimenti Road Pobox 6681/Kigali.